The following tutorials should be easy to follow for someone just starting to use ADRIFT.
- Blocking an exit - Learn how to prevent the player from moving in a particular direction.
- Dark rooms - Learn how to make locations dark unless you are holding a light source.
- Displaying something Once - Learn how to show a piece of text once, so that every subsequent time it shows something else.
- Doors - Learn how to create a door that can be viewed from both sides, which blocks the route in a particular direction if the door is closed or locked.
- Fake Exits - Learn how to show an exit on the map that isn't really there.
- Random Responses - Learn an easy way to display text randomly.